Chris loaded himself up like a packhorse and ventured off to Milan to do some audio recording.
Brian and Adrian were in Madrid earlier this week on a site visit at The Westin Palace Hotel. We are in the planning stages of a Tax Directors' conference to be held in November.
2013 has been a busy year so far! Highlights include -
- Financial Services conference in Abu Dhabi
- Video shoots for Brintons
- Low & Bonar management conference in Noordwijk, Netherlands
- Shoots in Paris, Dusseldorf and London for Coats
- Shoots in Munich, Zurich, Madrid and London for PwC
- Transfer Pricing conference at the Thistle Hotel, Marble Arch
- Coats management conference in Greensboro, Georgia USA
- Financial Services Tax Leaders Conference in St Andrews, Scotland
- Green screen shoots for Feefo and PwC
We recently completed a video for Brintons, filmed at Somerset House in London, for the Campaign for Wool. Cristian Zuzunaga was commissioned by the Campaign for Wool to design a runner for the corridor at Somerset House.
We filmed on site in the Coats Board Room, where the Chief Executive gave a report on a promising financial year for Coats PLC .
See link below:
We have invested in a new Autocue System this month. This is such a benefit when filming interviews or pieces to camera. It really helps clients to communicate complex subject matter confidently and professionally. It takes all the stress out of filming with no need to memorise lines.
Director Adrian Worrall travelled to Abu Dhabi with his team to produce an ME L & E Conference for PwC at the Intercontinental Hotel. As well as the stage and set design and build, we managed all the Audio Visuals and filmed on-site video footage of the event.
We were lucky enough to visit the beautiful Somerset House in London whilst working with carpet specialists, Brintons.
We were there to film an interview with designer, Christian Zuzunaga, who was responsible for the stunning 100ft carpet runner in the West Wing of Somerset House as part of the Wool House Exhibition.
Take a look at this animation which we have recently completed for carpet specialists, Brintons. We used photos from Brintons image library and edited it to come up with this rather gorgeous result... we think.