Much of the Cypher team are now back working in the office preparing for and providing live streams and much more for our clients. We are doing all we can for the safety of our staff by implementing many new safety PPE and procedures. Read on for more information.
- We have staggered office working days to reduce the number of people in the office at any one time.
- In addition to our desks having adequate distance between them, we have also fitted perspex screens to the desks.
- We have increased the amount of mounted hand sanitising stations around the office, along with signs on how to correctly wash and anti-bac your hands. The stations are located in the entrance to our office, and then once you walk up the stairs.
- All members of staff have been supplied with a “care package”. This care package contains face masks and visors, anti-bacterial wipes for desks and equipment and hand sanitising gel to ensure the safety and well being of staff when working in the office.
- We have also implemented new policies and procedures whilst in the office, for example, only one person allowed in our kitchen at any one time and no preparation of drinks for other members of the team.
We are busy preparing for upcoming livestream events for new and existing clients, so health and safety in the workplace, as always, is a top priority.
Get in touch with us if you have any questions on our health and safety policies or if we can assist you with any virtual solutions.